Here is and interview with Anna, age 4. We did this on the same day last year during a blizzard. This year it is 65 degrees. And has been for 3 days. Go figure.
What is your:
1) Favorite color? Black and Purple
2) Favorite book? I think all of the books are my favorite.
3) Favorite movie? The Swan Princess
4) Favorite food? I think I like all of the food
5) Least favorite food? Welll…. I don’t like pepper
6) Favorite fruit? Sharp carrots. The pointy kind
7) Favorite vegetable? Apple. Is a apple a vegetable?
8) Least favorite vegetable? What are vegetables?
9) Favorite TV show? We already had this discussion. (I explained the difference between a movie and a T.V. show, then she answered: Sid)
10) Favorite song? All of the songs are my favorite I think.
11) Favorite thing to do with mom? Don’t know
12) Favorite thing to do with dad? Look at the stars. That’s amazing.
13) Favorite game to play with friends? Maybe the check game. (?)
14) Favorite store? That one with the playground with it
15) Favorite sport? Naybe its baseball
16) Favorite bible story? Jonah and the Whale
17)Favorite place to go? The mountains
18) Favorite restaurant? The one with the lambsters (lobsters) in it!
19) Favorite toy? The one that I got from the restaurant. (The one she got today at McDonalds-we were waiting for her prescription for an ear infection ☹)
20) Favorite thing to do with Elizabeth? Play the eating game
21) Favorite drink? Hot chocolate
22) Favorite thing to do at school? Play in the gym
23) Favorite thing to do outside? Play tag
24) What do you want to be when you grow up? A superhero
25) What can you do now that you are 4? Like things like this (crouching on floor, weird yoga poses, side bends, etc.)
26) Who is your best friend? I think all my friends are my best friends.
27) What is mom's job? I think to go to work
28) What is dad's job? I think to help mommy and do stuff
29) What does mom always say? I think moms always say everything
30) What does dad always say? Everyone says everything
31) What is your nickname? I think Anna Maria Stokes
32) What makes you laugh? Well like when daddy tickles me
33) What makes you sad? Well like kind of when I get a shot. I cry, cry, cry
34) What are you thankful for? I’m thankful for my little baby sister ☺
35) What does mom love about you? I think she likes like my google-ness (huh?)