Thursday, March 11, 2010

Mom car

Check out my new poll! If you get this over email, you'll have to visit my actual blog to vote!

I've been saving money for a mom car and we don't have enough to buy one yet, but I'm dreaming of the day I roll around in a hot mom car! No more bumping Anna and I's head on the way in. Room for the stroller or groceries. Not being the "little man" on the road.

BUT

In reality, we really can't afford one yet. Plus, nearly ALL of the time, it's only me and Anna hot rodding it. Why do I need anything other than a car? There's no guarantee that we'll have another little kiddo any time soon. Plus, I hate, hate, hate the idea of going DOWN in gas mileage (and I was very unimpressed with the Ford Escape Hybrid I test drove.)

I'm torn.

Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment