Thursday, May 10, 2012

Position Available:

Full Time Nanny
Salary: None
Job Description: Follow Elizabeth around. All the time. Please.

I turned my back twice today. Once to unload groceries and once to fold clothes.
First time: I found her on TOP of a 2-story dollhouse on TOP of Anna's bed.
Second time: I found her standing on TOP of the rickety children's table peering into the grandfather clock.

Please respond ASAP. Position immediately available.

P.S. I blame Uncle Russell and his epic toddlerhood climbing feats.


2 comments:

  1. Maybe she got tired of watching Aidan and Anna climb around all weekend and decided it was time to join in on the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a climber too. Actually, Brooks likes to not only climb, but then jump off of everything.

    ReplyDelete