Saturday, February 2, 2008

Anna Bananna and The Terrifying Tale

OK, So we'll see if I actually follow through with this blogging stuff. A friend from my (ex)work got me hooked on her blog so I thought I'd try it out.
Right now, I'm typing on a laptop while my hubby, daughter, and probably my cats are all snoozing. What is wrong with me? Why am I not alseep? Because I'm not quite convinced that the Anna Alarm will not sound soon and ruin this.
Curt calls her "the terrorist" because you never know when she'll stike and she lulls you into complacency before ripping apart the peace. Ahhh but she's wonderful. What kind of crazy parent hormone make you say someones a terrorist and wonderful in the same inch? Yikes.
Right now Anna is one day short of being ten weeks old. I'll fill you in on the ten weeks some other time. Right now, sleep calls. The terrorist/cutey/poop-machine/snugly/amazing person might sound the Anna Alarm at any time and I need to pretend that I'm about to sleep through the night to convince myself to conk out. Ta ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment