Wednesday, July 23, 2008

"Experts"

Mary Brown (Pediatric Nurse)
On the use of diaper wipes:
"After a bowel movement, clean your baby with a soft washcloth and plain warm water. Use wipes only when you're away from home."

Who ARE these people?

Picture my daughter, bottom covered in poo, and me, with my 50's era dress on, my hair curled and a string of faux pearls around my neck, arms adorned in yellow rubber gloves, wiping Anna's bottom with a crocheted washcloth dipped in real lemon scented warm water while I sing the ABC song. :-)

For real - I DO this.

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha! I can picture it. Too funny!

    I'd rather use wipes than have to wash poopy rags every day. Who has that kind of time? Plus I'd feel like I would have rinse out the washing machine after those loads. Yuck!

    ReplyDelete